Thursday, November 15, 2007

Random things and catching up

First of all, if you wanna see recent pics of the kids, check out Dawn's Blog. She has been more industrious than I as far as posting about her recent visit.

Secondly, thanks for all of your prayers about Dee. He saw the pulmonologist last week, and his sarcoidosis is getting better. He gets to reduce his dosage of meds a little. The doctor said he fully expected Dee's next CT scan in March to show that the granulomas on his lungs are teeny tiny or gone. PRAY for this to happen!

Thirdly, pray for Ty because he is getting over a really bad cold virus. He was wheezing the other day and had to be taken to the dr for a breathing treatment. He seems to be doing better now, but he is also on steroids.

Lastly, I turned 30 on Sunday. I had a great day with my family. It was wonderful because Dee didn't have to work, so we just spent time together. The best part was Emily singing the Happy Birthday song to me all by herself.

Hopefully, I will be a better blogger now that football is over.

No comments: