Monday, January 18, 2010

Star Student Day 2

So today, Emily had to choose 4 items from home to take to class. I let her choose by herself except for one time when she asked, "Sooooo, what do you think, Mom?"

She chose:

Ballet Slippers

Apron (made by her Grammy)

TuTu (made by her Aunt Tara)

Bitty Baby


Here are some more Emily pictures. Remember, I put a * by the ones that she took to school for her display.

*This is Emily with her dance teacher Miss Callie (April 2008).



What a fun memory for our kids--we got to play on UT's football field in the 2008 playoffs, and our kids got to go on the field after the game. Interestingly, the quarterback that led Lake Travis to a 71-6 victory over us in the Regional Quarterfinals is the same guy (Garrett Gilbert) who had the unexpected duty of filling in for Colt McCoy a couple of weeks ago.



Here is Emily enjoying our cruise (summer 2008), and she is wearing the pink dress she selected in Cozumel.



*At a friend's party about a year ago, Emily rode a horse for the first time!



Did I tell you these pictures are not in any specific order? Here's another cruise picture. This was taken on the pirate dress-up day that was held in the kid's camp.



Last summer, we spent a few days at Great Wolf Lodge, and we can't wait to go again!



*Grammy, Aunt Amy, Aunt Joy, and Aunt Wedgey (my little sis aka Christy) accompanied us to the American Girl Boutique and Bistro the week of Thanksgiving 2008. Emily, Bitty Baby, and I posed outside before entering the store. I highly recommend this experience (get reservations at the Bistro) for anyone who wants their little girls to enjoy being little girls!!!



I'm proud of myself! I have actually posted 2 days about this. Wednesday will be an easy post; she just has to select a book to share with the class. So if I don't do pictures, it will take me about 5 seconds to post. But I'll try to do pictures!

No comments: