Saturday, February 23, 2008

Still Sick

Ty is still feeling yucky. After lunch (he ate a container of yogurt and a whole piece of pizza), I picked him up, and he was fire-hot. He had 101.7. I don't think either kid has ever had a temp that high. We had to give him a breathing treatment last night, but so far no wheezing today. I talked to a nurse at the hospital, and she said to keep him hydrated and comfortable--his body is trying to fight off a bug. She also told me the symptoms that would require us to bring him to the ER, so now I know what to watch out for. Like I said, neither of my kids has had such a high temp, and neither has had a fever last this long. Even though I've been a Mom for almost 3 years, this is new to me. So Dee is at a tournament today, and I am taking care of little man.

Here's a picture I took of him yesterday. You would never know that he is sick!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Ty is still sick! He's an awfully cute sick boy though! Hope he gets well soon!

Dawn said...

He's turning into such a little boy now. His face is slimming up and he's so cute! Poor baby!!!

Kann said...

He doesnt look sick at all! What a trooper! I hope you get rid of the sickies soon! We have had them for a week!!!

Angela said...

Wow, he has really changed/grown up! He is such a cute little boy!! I hope he is feeling better! love ya!