Sunday, February 7, 2010

Exciting Week

I need to log on really quickly to document a special thing that happened this week. You already know if you saw my Facebook, but Emily lost her first baby tooth Wednesday, February 3, 2010. She pulled it by herself when she was at school. We discovered the tooth January 2, so it was almost a month from wiggly to tooth fairy. I have taken some really cute "missing tooth" pictures of her, and here is one of my favorites.



Well, even though I do like this picture, I also hate it because she looks WAY TOO BIG for a 4 year old. Yes, I can say that she's 4 for a few more weeks.

1 comment:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Awww!! That is precious. I am in total and complete shock that she has already lost a tooth-- what a young lady she has become! Great pic as always.