Friday, March 28, 2008

WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



As of today, only 5 more days of pumping at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have been done pumping today, but a few weeks ago, I wound up with mastitis. That's not the best time to reduce pumping sessions, so my "omitting pumping sessions schedule" was delayed a week.

I am not done morning/bedtime nursing, but since in 15 days, Ty will be able to have whole milk, I do not need to pump anymore at work. My whole wardrobe will be changing, and I will have a full lunch period again!

Hope this post wasn't TMI, but thanks for letting me celebrate :-)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Okay- that is fantastic!!! Way to go and I know that it will be nice not to have to worry about pumping at work!! :)

Dawn said...

You go with your bad self...I know I was glad to get my m-glands back after only 5 mos, so I can't imagine after 12. And I could have hung in for morning and night without the pumping. Proud of ya and happy shopping!!