Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Funny

The first time this happened, Dee got mad at me for taking pictures and made me promise not to post them. But...it happened again, and I made no such promise!

Since I don't think that Ty can zip the back of this by himself, I think we all know what happened here. It's the classic story of big sister having some fun with little brother.







I love that he was carrying his "As-To" bobblehead around. Earlier, he was marching around carrying some tools that Dee left out. Now, I am going to go change his clothes. I don't think we can wear this to Dallas this afternoon!

3 comments:

Aleta said...

He had to do something to establish his boyhood! I've got a picture of Uncle Mark like this, blue dress -- but I had also put a hat on him and a purse. I'll have to make sure he sees your blog! Now you need to add the picture of Ty in the tutu!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Love that Ty! Too cute.

Angela said...

Too cute! Gotta love it! You can bring this pics out later when he is older ;p